Job Description for Android Developer :
- Expert in Android Development.
- Knowledge of JAVA, XML, SQLite, Web services
- Have published at least one original Android Application
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third party libraries.
- Working knowledge of screen resolution compatible designs
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be forward thinking, able to meet project deadlines, and be client service oriented.
Java, Android SDK, XML, SQLite, Rest, JSON, Web Technologies, Third Party Client Servicing
How to Apply
So, if you are a Android Developer with 1-2 years of experience then send us an application on email@example.com
If you are a Graphic Web Designer with 1-2 years of experience and an online portfolio with BA in Graphic Design, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
This truly is that dream job for any Graphic/Web Designer, we have a fun Environment where work-life balance is taken seriously especially with our sensational location in the heart of the Santa Monica Promenade.
As a company we are growing rapidly, We are 100% bootstrapped and after 3 years of business are very profitable. We pay 100% health insurance and offer very motivating performance based incentives.
Considering how much we have grown and how successful we are, we still have a laid back attitude and are certainly more fun than that of any enterprise size company.
What You Will Be Doing
Rolling up your sleeves and getting down and dirty, this is a very hands on position and we hire people with exceptional creative and problem solving skills. We will be looking for you to hit the ground running with design & code for web, mobile, landing pages, emails, newsletter, banner ads and more... you will be expected to have a strong relationship with our Creative Director and our Marketing Team which will allow you to be part of an exciting opportunity in taking a national brand to a whole new level. This position will require you wearing a lot of different hats while having the biggest smile possible.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Adobe CS
- Responsive Design
- Google Docs
So, if you are a Graphic Web Designer with 1-2 years of experience and an online portfolio with BA in Graphic Design, please apply today!
How to Apply
So, if you are a Graphic Web Designer with 1-2 years of experience and an online portfolio with BA in Graphic Design, then send us an application on firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Engine Optimization (SEO/SMO) Analyst
The SEO/SMO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO/SMO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- BS/BA degree preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives)
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com with “SEO/SMO Analyst Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
Marketing Executive Job Description
The Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and exhibitions.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each conference/exhibition
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
Requirements of the role
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
The next role after marketing executive would be marketing manager.
How to Apply
Should you be require assistance recruiting for a Marketing Executive then you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll get straight back to you.